Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Warren, Liberals, and "Retards"

Some would lump them all together... not I, however. The latest post from Warren...
November 30, 2006 - Not an auspicious start. Omar and I are on Via Rail, whistling our way to Montreal and Global National's convention coverage with a gaggle of Liberal delegates. A couple of them are talking, loudly, about what to do about "retards." Quote unquote.

This is going to be an interesting trip.
Boy am I glad that he, along with people like Stephen Taylor, Tasha Kheiriddin, and Paul Wells, are going to be there... ;-)

This is going to be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home