Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, September 07, 2009

Iggy campaigning for leadership of Monaco?

Huh? Took a look at His Royal Iggyness' newest YouTube commercial, (cause of course, they're still too broke to run real ones) and at the end, I'm left thinking to myself, "Is he campaigning to win an election in Canada, or Monaco?" (or maybe even Indonesia?)

Yes, His Royal Iggyness... the guy who's spent his entire adult life everywhere OTHER THAN CANADA!

UPDATE: LOL... reader "Ontario Blue Tory" pointed this one out... yes Canada, we CAN do better than Iggy!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At Mon Sep 07, 07:48:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Ontario Blue Tory said…

    I love the new Liberal ads! They show Iggy's face with the words "we can do better." Perfect!!!!

     
  • At Mon Sep 07, 08:32:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Joanne (True Blue) said…

    Well, I would say that he's hedging his bets.

     
  • At Mon Sep 07, 11:14:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Top Can said…

    First of all, your Monaco comment is kind of silly (I'm going to assume you've had a few glasses of wine and you're feeling a little mischievous). This kind of non-issue reminds me of how Rush Limbaugh compares Obama's health care logo at speeches to Hitler's Nazi eagle symbol. Unfortunately for Rush, he didn't realize Obama's symbol was based on the same one from the American Health Association.

    Actually, I think the only issue I have with Iggy's ad is that he stole in from Harper's 2004 campaign. What was that slogan? Oh yeah, "Demand Better, Vote Conservative (they didn't at the time of course)."

     
  • At Tue Sep 08, 07:48:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Nope, haven't had a drop... perhaps was a little punchy cause I was tired though... ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home