Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Blogging in the boonies

I don't know about you, but I've been having an amazing summer weatherwise. Seems that every week or weekend we've gone camping, those have been the ones where the weather's been GREAT. Yea, many of my co-workers hate me...

Anyway, if you're reading this, get off your computer, get outside and enjoy this weekend! (Of course, if you're reading this after 9pm, I guess it's okay). It's likely gonna be a busy season on the political front, so this is a really welcome calm before the coming storm.

A good weekend to you all!

Sent from my Blackberry

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home