Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No, I'm not dead

It's nice to know people notice when you're not posting...

Been way to busy to even read the news over the last two weeks, and haven't even had time to bother posting my Ottawa pics from the other week. All my time has been consumed by my Blackberry... it's not mine per se, it's just a loaner, but getting it to interact with our new Exchange system has been a real interesting adventure... especially since the troubleshooting documentation from RIM regarding the new Business Professional Server is, well, WEAK. (and that's being GENEROUS) All of their documentation is for their higher end Business Enterprise Server, so I had to take bits and pieces from here and there and pretty much troubleshoot my issues on my own. Not much fun, needless to say.

However, it IS pretty fun when you eventually do get it figured out, and then get to show it off to the boss. ;-)

Likely back in the loop next week... oh yea, and will be posting something "fun" tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home