Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Horray! Monte is blogging again!

Somehow in all my recent insanity of work, I missed the fact that one of my all time favorite bloggers, Monte Solberg, has returned to blogging! Woo Hoo! We missed you Monte!

http://www.montesolberg.ca

You'll have to forgive me if this post is messed up, it also marks a historic occasion... it also marks my first post from a Blackberry! Go figure... Me, Mr. Techie & Politico, and I STILL don't have a Blackberry. And this one doesn't really even count, since it's just a loaner while I get our new system online... Oh well, someday perhaps...
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home