Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Guelph film maker is runner up in Coldplay video contest!

Congratulations to Martin Buzora, an independant Canadian film maker, who's video "Revolution 1789" earned "Runner Up" status in Coldplay's "Lost" video competition.


Of the 1000+ entries, there was supposed to be only one winner. However, it looks like they came to an impasse in the judging, so they said this on their website: "But after much discussion and deliberation, we came to an agreement. We have a winner and a runner-up."

I my books, that means it was a tie... who knows, maybe the tossed a coin to decide? Martin, congratulations on your fantastic video! And thanks again for the privilege of taking part!

(anyone recognize this stick wielding goon? There's a good shot of my brother at the 2:48 mark, second soldier from the right, with me popping up here and there between 2:45 and 3:05)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home