Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, July 14, 2008

"Know your enemy"


(here's the close up...)


I don't know who said it first, but it's a well known adage for when one goes to war. So today, I took that old advice, and even looked him in the eye.

So I finally met Mr. Dion the other day. Nice guy and all, took lots of time to meet and talk to people... but I still don't ever want him to win the keys to 24 Sussex.

On a side note, in keeping with my "non-partisan" side, a bunch of young Liberals and I were smiling and remenicing on how we together helped to ensure that MMP died a quick death last year. And yes, they all knew exactly who I was... actually, we were laughing because more people seem to know me as "Christian Conservative" than by my real name! (See? I'm not the rabid partisan some people think I am!)

I tried to get pic taken with Mr. Dion, and a Liblogger had my camera all ready to go, but the batteries died... D'OH!!! At least I managed to get the above shot with some new batteries.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At Mon Jul 14, 05:43:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    interesting that you should look at someone with a different political point of view as an enemy.

    That's the trouble with conservatives - the world is picking on them and everyone is their enemy.

    Sad way to be.

    Oh surprise - even though you met him you don't want him to be PM - surprise, surprise NOT. Sigh...

     
  • At Tue Jul 15, 02:57:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well anon, how very liberal of you to look down your nose and comment like that. I suppose you leftist dolts don't consider the Conservatives as your enemy?

    How very sad that you so-called progressives have so much trouble being honest.

     
  • At Tue Jul 15, 03:34:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger paul kambulow said…

    I am a born again Christian now too..

    Still to me a bad Conservative is the same as a bad Liberal… and I rightfully do support neither of them.. not Harper or Dion..

    http://postedat.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/canadian-political-christians-2/
    http://pkbulow.tripod.com/Canada.today.htm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home