Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

This one's for BigCityLib

I found it kinda funny that back on the very same day that he took a public run at her, I had the opportunity to meet this very nice young lady... and wish her all the best in her efforts to win Mississauga East-Cooksville.

(for the record, I'm aware of the controversy over her nomination... and I don't think it's a big deal)

And yes... I'm aware that I look like a total geek in this pic... yikes...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At Tue Apr 01, 10:28:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    for the record, I'm aware of the controversy over her nomination... and I don't think it's a big deal

    You'd be screaming bloody murder if the Liberals did the same thing.

    Oh, and this candidate is going to lose, big time. She has the same chances as a black, feminist, lesbian, atheist, with two adopted children does running under the liberal banner in Calgary does. Best of luck.

     
  • At Tue Apr 01, 11:00:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger bigcitylib said…

    She's going to lose. But still, you guys don't deserve her (and I didn't take a run at HER, only the uncultured Tory swine that opposed her)

     
  • At Tue Apr 01, 11:12:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Right from Hamilton said…

    Well she wasn't appointed was she?

    The Nomination Meeting was held fairly early.

    What else can you expect when you have a minority parliament?

     
  • At Wed Apr 02, 09:24:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said…

    That is an awesome smile!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home