Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

For once, I agree with the Left

Those on the left are calling for heads to roll... and for once, I agree with them. Anyone in Washington who had anything to do with covering up a sex-scandal should be forced to resign.

Did you hear that, Senator Hillary Clinton? We're waiting for your letter of resignation.

Now, I pose a challenge to those on the left... I support you in your request. But, if we're going to deal with liars and cover-ups, let's deal with them all equally, shall we?

3 Comments:

  • At Wed Oct 04, 09:35:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Ryan Schmitz said…

    My concern lies with some of the GOP but mostly with the Dems responsible for keeping this information until a month before the election. I agree they should all resign (and not seek be reelected).

     
  • At Sat Oct 07, 03:49:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    I prefer to look at it as Macintosh vs. Granny Smith... not the same, to be true, but similar.

    Both parties may have lied to cover for someone else's sins... which is something we should not condone from anyone.

     
  • At Tue Oct 10, 12:22:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger James Frank SolĂ­s said…

    Apples and oranges, dude.

    Indeed. Your point being, apparently, that rules which apply to one do not apply to the other. Unless, of course, you are denying that the senator did not know her husband perjured himself, or that he suborned perjury by others as part of a cover up.

    Right. (So to speak.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home