Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I have been up-geeked

Okay, some of us at work were discussing the "old" Internet... Archie, Gopher, Netscape 2.0, and good old ICQ. (I remember saying I'd never switch to MSN... ha)

Anyway, I figured I was a geek... I've had the same Hotmail address for over 10 years, back when people would laugh when I told them my address. ("That's 'HOTMAIL', M-A-I-L, not M-A-L-E") And I have an ICQ number in the 5,000,000 range... until today, I'd met only one person with one lower than me, in the 4,000,000 range.

I just got majorly up-geeked today. A co-worker of mine showed me her old ICQ version still running on her laptop, and I saw her number... IN THE ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND RANGE! You heard me... 100,000!

I have been up-geeked... I bow in reverence and awe...

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home