Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

"Don't expect the CCP to go quietly"

A great article by Lorne Gunter in today's National Post, on his prediction that the various special interest groups that have taken control of the Court Challenges Program will not go down without a loud and vicious fight.

I'll echo his closing lines... "So now that the Conservatives have ordered the CCP closed, expect Canada's legal, academic and special-interest establishments to scream to keep it open.

Let's hope Stephen Harper ignores the screaming and does the right thing."

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Sep 27, 07:31:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Danté said…

    That comment was incredibly inappropriate.

     
  • At Wed Sep 27, 07:45:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Dante, I agree... I debated removing it, and your comment just affirmed that I should.

    (NOTE: Dante is referring to a comment left prior to his, which I have removed)

    Anonymous, please refrain from remarks like that. Feel free to share your views, but do so in a reasonable fashion.

    (ie - your comment on the media was okay, but the rest was not)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home