Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Support for the Afghan Mission

I'm very interested to see how Mr. Harper's speech to the UN, and the visit of Afghan PM and his speech to Parliament will be aired in the media over the next few days. In my opinion, if the MSM simply covers the facts of what has been said, support for the mission should grow dramatically.

Good show Mr. Harper, good show.

MSM Coverage:
Globe & Mail
CTV
CBC
Toronto Star
Canada.com

Also, the Toronto Star and CBC have coverage of the "Wear Red Friday" rally held on Parliament Hill in support of our troops. By the way, I'm wearing red... are you?

h/t Political Staples

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home