Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

That "Potted Plant"... shows up everywhere

This time, he's signed a petition to revoke the tax credit for kids sports. The signatories say that the new credit discriminates against kids who don't like sports. Amm, part of the motivation was to encourage parents to get their kids more active.

Another reason was to appeal to the average Joe and Jane with kids, who's votes aren't already parked to the left.



My thanks to the PQ supported who came up with the "Potted Plant"... a source of endless hours of fun...

3 Comments:

  • At Wed May 24, 10:43:00 a.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    these people have to be on crack; they are against a tiny subsidy for something beneficial but seem to have no problem supporting wasting billions on usless social programs (gun registry, day car scheme etc)

     
  • At Sat May 27, 02:28:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Matt said…

    What's this Potted Plant thing? I must have missed something...

     
  • At Sat May 27, 09:07:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    During the PQ leadership race last year, they had a "phone in vote" option. There were some claims of fraud, of non-existant people being eleigable to vote... including someone named "Dog" and someone named "Potted Plant".

    So, I was inspired! I tip my hat to the PQ supporter responsible for that... it's provided endless entertainment. (Basically, I use it to sign up for online polls I don't agree with, as a fun protest vote)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home