Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Playing PM Forever Again

I played this time as the Liberals, NDP, BQ and the Greens. I let the computer control Harper. I changed all the party platforms, and here's the results...

Tories 304
Liberal 1 (in Montreal, not PM's seat)
BQ 1 (in Montreal)
NDP 2 (in Vancouver)

Don't I wish for these results...

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Jan 01, 07:47:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Blake Kennedy said…

    Dude, come on, keep it real! You've gotta see how well you can do playing with realistic settings. So far, keeping it real, with my theme set to "Integrity, Personal Taxes, Government Ethics: criticizing Martin", I've managed to win, in 6 attempts, 5 minority governments, and 1 majority with 160 seats (none in Quebec, though).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home