Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, December 09, 2005

CLARIFICATION: Hitler and Gun Control

In response to a comment to my previous post, I would never attempt to smear Paul Martin by comparing him to Hitler... NEVER. Hitler was an evil man, responsible for hienous crimes. No matter how much I don't like Paul Martin as PM, I can say without reservation that I don't think he's capable of doing anything remotely close to what Hitler did.

I was merely repeating another person's observation regarding oppressive gun control laws... left in a comment on Garth Turner's blog. End of story.

2 Comments:

  • At Fri. Dec. 09, 06:08:00 p.m. EST, Blogger ferrethouse said…

    Delete this clarification. When it comes to gun control apparently Paul Martin and Hitler do think alike. That doesn't mean Paul Martin is a Nazi or that he compares to Hitler in any other ways but don't be so politically correct. Your previous post was interesting and is no way out of line regardless of who said it.

     
  • At Fri. Dec. 09, 09:58:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Thanks for the support... I'll just leave it for the sake of the ethics of blogging... not to delete a post once made.

    In our day and age though, such a clarification is required... for those who don't think too much. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home