Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

What happened to today's Opposition motion?

Does anyone have any idea why there was no motion made today in the House by the Opposition? Wasn't it an Opposition Day? I can't find any info on why none were made today... if anyone could shed light on that, I'd appreciate it.

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Nov 15, 08:46:00 PM EST, Blogger Dauphin said…

    The motion intended to be introduced today is being introduced on the Bloc's opposition day (thursday). I think the opposition day today was used for a motion condemning lack of access to information in the current government, although I'm not sure.

    The reason it was moved up is most likely because they want a confidence vote held as late as possible, so it doesn't interfere with the Aboriginal first minister's conference...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home