Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, August 02, 2010

Just busy, not dead... blogging to resume soon

Sorry to break the bad news to all my detractors, but I'm not dead... just dead busy. Lots to do at work, municipal campaign stuff on the go, delivered a sermon on examples faithful saints from the Old Testament (specifically Joseph & Daniel), and trying to get all these things wrapped up in time for vacation coming up soon.

Also, I've been spending more time playing with Twitter, with what little time I have that is. If nothing of interest comes up in the next couple days, I'll see you all again sometime mid-August.

4 Comments:

  • At Tue Aug 03, 12:13:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Bert said…

    Have a great vacation CC.

     
  • At Wed Aug 04, 03:08:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger James Bow said…

    Drop me a line, will you? I'm putting together a get-together for Waterloo-Wellington Bloggers at the Huether in uptown Waterloo, Saturday August 22, and as you're a Waterloo-Wellington blogger, you're invited.

    It should be a pretty multi-partisan event. Greg Staples, formerly of Political Staples, will be there.

     
  • At Mon Aug 09, 03:18:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Anon1152 said…

    As someone who may be considered on of your detractors, I would like to say that, for the record, rumors of your death would most certainly be "bad news".

    I look forward to your next post.

     
  • At Mon Aug 09, 06:12:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Anon1152 said…

    Quick question:

    You say you delivered a sermon. Are these available online in text or audio form? I know in some cases they are... (Not with you specifically. I mean in general. Though I guess if I knew what was the case with you, I wouldn't need to ask...).

    If so, please let me know, here or at anon1152@gmail.com.

    If not, I understand completely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home