Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Iffy's new iconic photo... "Face Palm"

IT'S CAPTION CONTEST TIME!!!

Dion had his iconic "Shrug"... now Iffy has the "Face Palm". Credit to CP photographer Nathan Denette for snagging this one! (found with Andrew Coyne's article on the impending destruction of the Liberal Party)

Of course, I prefer my cropped version...

Okay boys and girls, IT'S CAPTION CONTEST TIME!!! Captions for either version of the photo are welcome. Winner gets their caption posted with the photo here on the blog on Thursday. You all know the rules for my blog... no "unParliamentary" language, such comments won't be approved.

NOW GET TO IT!

Labels: , ,

23 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home