Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh the irony of it all!

So I'm on my new Windows 7 Beta machine at work, talking with a buddy of mine about my recent Ubuntu Linux install on my laptop and desktop at home. Talking about the availability of applications like my VPN client, when all of a sudden, what happens?

KABOOM... BSOD!!! The good old patented Microsoft "Blue Screen Of Death"(TM), just like the one in the YouTube video I posted the other day!



Oh the irony... talking about making the switch to Linux, and my Windows crashes. Yet another reason to finally make the switch!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home