Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Confiker worm brings back memories...

UPDATE: For those of you looking for the Microsoft patches, they're right here.

With all the talk over the Confiker worm, and all the standard fare mocking that comes from my Linux and Mac friends, I couldn't help but turn my thoughts back to Bill Gates, and the original lauch of the then much lauded Windows 98...


Now for the political connection... a Linux guy I know sent me a link, looks like the Parliament in the UK may be riddled with the bug!

Enjoy... now excuse me, I have some server patching and rebooting to do... hey, I already told you to quit laughing you Mac and Linux guys...

If you need the patches, you can find them via my blog here.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At Sun Mar 29, 05:19:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christians support conservative governments regardless of who leads them because they're so scared gays will get full equal rights and it's also in a christian's best interest if a woman can't make choices that affect only them. Keep meddling in other people's lives! ps. steven harper is the devil

     
  • At Sun Mar 29, 08:59:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Well, let's just pick this one apart piece by piece, shall we?

    1) I actually worked for a gay man, took the job knowing full well what his "sexual orientation" was... no "fear" here

    2) Abortion is the murder of an innocent child

    3) I don't impose my Christian faith on anyone

    4) Stephen Harper isn't the devil, the devil is the devil

    5) I don't support conservative governments automatically, just ask John Tory

    6) Can we say "off topic" much?

    7) Ah, that's enough for the moment. You're getting more recognition that most morons, I normally just don't bother posting such comments, but yours was just so out there that I figured hey, what the heck.

     
  • At Tue Mar 31, 10:46:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous ratrodder7075@comcast.net said…

    i notice how he left his name. takes guts to do that.must be an athiest. by the way, my name is darin

     
  • At Thu Apr 02, 02:51:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow.... born again..try again later maybe..... HAHAAHAHAHHAHA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home