Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Down for the count

Been sick as a dog for the last day or so, so been away from the computer.  (you know I'm really sick when I'm not blogging)

On the bright side, it gave me time to catch up on my West Wing... blasted through half of Season Three yesterday.  On goes the next disc.

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Feb 04, 04:39:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you ever notice that the west side of a map was found on the left side of the page.

    West wing is left wing!!!!

    Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh!

    It's just so loony! :)

    Get well soon

    Mike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home