Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, July 28, 2008

"That's my King!" - Dr. S.M. Lockridge

A friend of mine was speaking at our church on Sunday, and he closed off his message with this little clip.

Wow... this guy puts it better than I ever could.  Thanks Dr. Lockridge!

(NOTE: The audio doesn't start until the 0:22 mark)

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Jan 11, 09:45:00 p.m. EST, Blogger genesis1v1 said…

    hi there, great to read your web-site. too bad your video was removed, but i think there are still lots of links to the mp3 file of Dr. Lockeridge. I love Canada, my wife is from BC. Blessings. Aaron

     

Post a Comment

<< Home