Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Letters to the Editor Work

Cool... see?  It does pay to throw in your two cents every now and then.

I wrote a Letter to the Editor on a local issue here a month or so ago, which they printed... actually, the Editor who called me to verify that the letter was indeed written by me was laughing the whole time, said he loved my letter.  (it was in response to another Letter to the Editor, and humourously tore apart the ranting arguments from a clearly left leaning anti-business resident)

Anyway, to make a long story short, I just got a call from the local paper... one of their reporters is doing a further in-depth story on the issue, and they would like some further commentary from me on it!  Now how cool is that?

(a word to my local EDA President... you can stop panicking dude, it's NOT anything to do with the EDA... promise!)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home