Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Facebook: An Illuminati Plot?

LOL... so what do I do? Do I do nothing? Do I delete my account? Do I run away screaming and trembling in fear?

Someone has done some digging, and has put together a new consipiracy theroy that the monumentally popular Facebook is in reality a CIA/DoD/Illuminati front, developed for the sole purpose of collecting as much information on as many people as they possibly can, for use by the United States Government.

Is it true? Who knows... but do I really care? Watch me all you want, I have nothing to hide... that is, if there's any truth to the accusation.

h/t to LC

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home