Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Finally Finished

It only took me three months... I finally finished, "Trudeau and Our Times, Volume 1: The Magnificant Obsession".

The volume covers Trudeau's years in pursuit of patriating the Constitution of Canada; looking at those years themselves, and some of the formative years in his life that developed his view on Constitutional affairs. Next up, Volume Two... which covers the infamous NEP era.

Man, even from beyond the grave, Trudeau is still costing me money... even with multiple renewals, I've still managed to generate about $4.00 worth of library fines with this book. ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home