Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

30,000!!!

As of today, at 2:26pm EST, this wee little blog has had the honour of having 30,000 visits in seven months! WOW!!! (I started the stats counter on May 15, exactly seven months ago yesterday)

Thanks to everyone who has been reading and contributing over these last few months. I've had links from Warren, SDA, Zerb, Canadian Cynic, and various other Conservative and Libeal bloggers. We've had some fun, and some frustrating, discussions! I don't know if I've managed to influence anyone's opinion, except maybe to further entrench some people's opposition to the Tories... but if I've managed to contribute at all to the bloggosphere, then it's been my privilage.

Thanks all for making the blogging experience worthwhile!

1 Comments:

  • At Sat Dec 16, 07:54:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "...further entrench some people's opposition to the Tories..." Yep. That'd be me.

    Congrats, though! Free speech is a wonderful thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home