Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, June 02, 2006

June 2nd... Happy Anniversary!

Blogging with be lite today... because it's my 5th wedding anniversary!

For those who haven't met her, I'm married to one of the most wonderful women in the world, Meghan. How she puts up with me sometimes, I don't know... but I love her dearly, and I am ever so grateful that the Lord brought her into my life!

God has used her as an instrument to make me who I am today... and I've grown and changed in so many ways over these last few years, directly due to her influence. To my regular commenters, jDave, Dirk and Blake... she's said many of the same things to me that you have. ;-) Isn't she great?

(it's an older photo, but the only one I could find while posting... but it's one of my favs, none the less...)

7 Comments:

  • At Fri Jun 02, 02:02:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said…

    Congrats Prescotts!

     
  • At Fri Jun 02, 08:48:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Blake Kennedy said…

    Congrats, the two of you!

    And you're right: Meg is a total keeper. Total honey. Extraordinarily insightful and compassionate person. You did well.

     
  • At Sat Jun 03, 09:34:00 a.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess this would explain why you didn't answer the phone yesterday. Of course, I would have answered mine.
    I'm sure that Dirk, Blake and Dave now think that Meghan is cool...but, I'm not so sure she would be honoured by the comparrison.

     
  • At Sat Jun 03, 10:17:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Blake Kennedy said…

    "I'm sure that Dirk, Blake and Dave now think that Meghan is cool...but, I'm not so sure she would be honoured by the comparrison."

    She could do worse than being favourably compared to Club Accountability.

     
  • At Sat Jun 03, 02:46:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Blake Kennedy said…

    Meghan:

    Andrew tells me that profile picture of you behind that tree was actually a candid photo of you preparing to chop it down to make paper from scratch, as per his specifications. True?

    And, good to see you around. YOu rock! :) Club Accountability actually sees your husband as a good guy with huge upside, and the possibility to become a class A poster. For what little we can contribute, we plan to help him to become that.

     
  • At Sat Jun 03, 03:03:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Blake Kennedy said…

    Awesome! :)

     
  • At Tue Jun 06, 07:28:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best wishes for many more years. May all your troubles be <>"little ones"<>

     

Post a Comment

<< Home