Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A great big "D'OH!"

Yea yea yea... my "Aldo Martino and the Ontario Libs?" story got TRASHED... I had been looking up the Elections Ontario financial sheets for the Ontario Libs during my lunch, and thought I was on to something... and then a couple of people came right back at me with an equal (or greater) dollar value of donations from the Martino's to the Ontario PC Party.

Consider this post MY RETRACTION.

Learn the lesson of the lunchtime blogger... hit "SAVE AS DRAFT" if working on things during lunch, and come back to it at the end of the day when you've got more time to check things out... ;-)

Thanks again to my correctors/readers/fans/nemisises (nemisii?)

ps - next commenter is #1600...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home