Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

My "scary" Christian post

Hey Lord Kitchener... THIS is what I'm talking about, and what I'm wanting to try and diffuse with my "scary" post the other day.

Naomi Heller, 40, jumps in: "Look, Martin's kind of creepy, too, but Harper, he's like those Christian nuts who always vote for Bush. He's got a secret agenda. He'd probably try to bring back the death penalty and ban abortion. Stuff like that. And with Harper, you'll never see him taking shots at the Americans like Martin does. He'd want us to be in bed with them."

Do you have any better ideas?

4 Comments:

  • At Mon Nov 21, 02:02:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is true that Harper would make Canada the 51st state. I am glad that our troops did not fight in Iraq or use chemical weapons against civilians.

     
  • At Mon Nov 21, 06:15:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Luke Coughey said…

    It seems strange that people would trust a politician who doesn't believe in God and has no moral scale other than what he/she feels is good for themselves as opposed to a Christian who believes it to be a sin to lie and is accountable to God.

    I, for one, will put my trust in Harper and the conservative party. However, I must admit that there are too many people of influence who benefit from the Liberal party for them to lose an election.

     
  • At Tue Nov 22, 09:41:00 a.m. EST, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    News flash for ya Anonymous... Paul Martin said on THREE seperate occasions that we should be sending troops to Iraq... (2003-2004) Interesting how fast his tune changed when he became PM.

    Harper wants to fix relations with the US, not become part of it... our current Liberal government is making us the noisy neighbour upstairs, so much so that the US will start ignoring us completely... not a good relationship to have with our biggest trading partner.

     
  • At Wed Nov 23, 09:24:00 p.m. EST, Blogger A. Carlton Sallet said…

    I thought abortion was the Canadian death penalty? Did I miss something?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home