Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

"CIANO - Time to WIN" - LIVE FEED of Campaign Launch

As the various campaigns for PCPO Executive get underway, I'm gonna come right out of the gate and throw my support 100% behind RICHARD CIANO for PCPO President!

I met Richard a number of years ago, and I firmly believe he's the guy that can reorganize the Party in a manner that can, you know... ACTUALLY WIN AN ELECTION. His campaign slogan is spot on... "Ciano - Time to WIN".

He's launching his campaign today in Richmond Hill, and for those who can't attend, they're going to broadcast the campaign launch LIVE online... and we're hosting it RIGHT HERE! Check out the LIVE FEED below of the campaign launch event, scheduled to start at 7:00PM TONIGHT, Wednesday November 9th.



For more information, or to sign up for updates, or to join the team, check out his website at TimeToWin.ca.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home