Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Liberals were warned, and now get burned

What's this? Garth Turner being a royal pain, again? Garth TurnCOAT has quit the Liberal Party of Canada.

I guess they didn't clue in when most of us were GLEEFUL when he joined up with them.

Okay, now for my "offical" reaction...

BWAAAA HAA HAA HAA!!! [gasp for breath] HAA HAA HAA HAA, BWAAAAA HA HA HA!!! [wipe tears from eyes, attempt to regain composure... FAIL] HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA, HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Okay... I think I'm done... but this smile is gonna be pretty hard to wipe of my face today...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home