Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A blessing to my fellow bloggers

I'll admit it, I'm guilty too, we bloggers on opposing sides can tend to get pretty mean and nasty to each other. We forget that most of us, even though we have differing views on how to solve our problems, really are just wanting to make this country a better place.

So, in that spirit, I'd like to wish Red Tory and Canadian Cynic, who have been in the past some of my most vocal critics, a wonderful day tomorrow. No catch, no rhyme or reason, just because. Because they're my fellow countrymen, who I firmly believe only desire to make Canada a better place.

Have a great day guys. I wish many blessings on you, and will pray that tomorrow will hold an unexpected blessing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home