Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, September 29, 2008

OH SNAP! The "Carbon Map"

You have got to check this one out, it's an authorized clip from the Tories... they've put together a visual map of Canada, and then compiled a significant number of either contradictory or distancing statements from Liberals across the country in regards to the "Green Shift" carbon tax.

One of the best online spots I've ever seen... visual, factual, and direct. It's almost impossible to read the quotes in the YouTube version of it, but you get a good sense of the visual effect. You can download it to read the quotes from Janke's site or my SkyDrive public folder.



h/t to Janke (YouTube clip via Splatto)

Hosted for download on my public SkyDrive here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home