Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Why I LOVE the new Liberal G8/G20 ads

You might think that as a Tory, I'd hate the new ad, but you'd be wrong... because it's going to backfire on the Libs.

Why? Because I'm guessing that they're to broke to afford to actually put it on the air, so it will get one news cycle, and that's it. Yes, they'll get their one airing on the news, and then people will notice that they're not seeing it anywhere on the air... and then they'll start asking questions. And when those questions start being asked, everyone will discover the answer... that the Liberal Party of Canada is BROKE, and can only afford to post their ads on YouTube.

Let me know if any of you, my faithful readers, actually see it during prime time anywhere... but I'm guessing you won't. And even if you do, well that means they've spend a wad of cash that they simply can't afford to spend.

So for us, you see, it's another WIN.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home