Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Team Dion/Valeriote Responds

Looks like Team Dion/Valeriote have recognized that they goofed, and they've gotten around to fixing that little glitch with their website, as www.frankvaleriote.com now properly re-directs to their website... and only took them about 14 hours to respond to it. (guess my tips on the 301 redirect came in handy)

And not even a thank you... that's gratitude for ya, I guess. But I least I know they're listening... and watching.

You're welcome guys. ;-)

UPDATE: Spoke too soon... they only fixed the redirect on the www portion of their site... frankvaleriote.com is still dead. Like I said, a 301 or a 302 redirect oughta fix that guys. (See folks? I'm being nice, I'm even advising them on how to fix it!)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At Tue May 27, 01:35:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Feel free to spin against the Libs all you like

     
  • At Tue May 27, 04:21:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for greasing the Liberal wheels with your pettiness. Nothing like a negative campaign to lose us votes.

     
  • At Tue May 27, 04:53:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Tell ya what, I'll make ya a deal... send a $500 cheque to the Guelph campaign, with the words "Shut Christian Conservative Up" on the memo line... I'll send a note to the folks there that if they get your cheque, I'll take the hint.

    Your call. I'm just watching what's going on there and reporting what I see... just trying to do what I can to help the cause. If you think it's counter-productive, then do something about it.

     
  • At Tue May 27, 04:55:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    There, the deal's on... just sent a note to a guy I know over there to let me know if you send that cheque.

    Your call.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home